Step In Lodge Sabah
Step In Lodge Sabah
Sabah is popularly known as the Land Below the Wind. It was once known as North Borneo during the British colony rule from the late 19th century to early 20th century. Sabah has the highest mountain in Southeast Asia, Mount Kinabalu. Indigenous people generally believe that Mount Kinabalu is the abode of the spirits of the dead. Traditional belief systems were linked to agricultural practices and management of the ecosystem.
Step In Lodge sabah is located in the downtown Kota Kinabalu and has attracted many tourists around the world. Many of our guests have promised to return. Some of them have brought with them the brochures to pass to anyone interested to visit Sabah, Borneo.Internet access is easily available at our lodge for our customer to contact their loved ones.
Step In Lodge sabah rooms are available in variety. For those who want to enjoy warm and humid tropical climate, we have rooms with ceiling fans. But do not be dismayed if you must have air conditioned room! Air conditioned rooms are available too! Each room also comes with spacious compartment for personal items. We have laundry machine and refrigerator in the common area for the customers’ needs.
At a loss with where to go in Sabah? Don’t worry! Just ask our friendly staff at the Information Counter! They will be very happy to recommend you some fascinating tourist attractions in Sabah.
Step In Lodge sabah is located in downtown Kota Kinabalu in Sinsuran Complex opposite of Handicraft Center offering extensive views of both the city and the South China Sea. The surrounding area of the Lodge provides guests easy walking access to commercial, retail and entertainment facilities such as the “wet market”, Handicraft Centre and Waterfront Esplanade. Kota Kinabalu International Airport is approximately 15 minutes drive to the Lodge.
Features of the lodge:
- Strategically located in the city which is 15 mins drive from airport
- Tourist information centre just few steps away
- Night market / handcraft market / Food & beverage outlet just 5 – 10 mins walk such as Waterfront Esplanade
- 3′ 6″ spring mattress for all single beds
- 24 hrs reception / security system
- Separate rooms for male and female dormitory
- Separate male / female toilets and shower rooms
- Personal lockers in the room
- Max. 4 persons per room with ceiling fans
- Max. 8 persons for air-conditioned family room with 1 queen size bed
- Hot water showers
- All day long coffee / tea making facility
- NSF filtered drinking water with hot & cold dispenser
- Laundry services
- High speed internet access
- Mini kitchenette with microwave, toaster, fridge etc.
- Satellite TV
- Cozy Lounge area
- Mini kiosk
- Complimentary use of hair dryers, iron & ironing board upon request
- Surrounded by major shopping malls / centre, such as Centre Point, KK Plaza etc.
Contact us now for more info…013 8586018